InfoTel invites specialists to take part in a series of consulting seminars on planning telecommunication networks using geoinformation technologies!
The start date of the seminar is determined as the group is completed, the duration is 4 days (36 hours).
Location: St. Petersburg, 88/3А Grazhdansky prospect, Apt. 7N
Variations of topics:
- Planning of radio relay lines (microwave links) using ONEPLAN RPLS-DB Link
- Features of planning 2G/3G/4G networks using ONEPLAN RPLS-DB RFP
- Planning of professional communication networks using ONEPLAN RPLS
The number of participants in the group: no more than 5 people.
The cost of participation: on request. The cost of participation includes lunch and coffee breaks and does not include accommodation of participants in the hotel.
To participate in the seminar it is necessary:
- Fill out the application and send it by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (+7 812) 590-77-57
- Pay the registration fee for each participant not later than three days before the start of the seminar. For non-residents of the Russian Federation, payment can be made in rubles in the amount indicated or in US dollars. Participants of the seminar will be given original invoices.
Mini-Hotel Staryi Mayak, Gzhatskaya, 22, building 1, tel. +7 981 813 03 32, www.gostin-mayak.ru
Hotel Vernisazh, st. Ushinskogo, 15, building 3, tel. 8 800 700-16-70, www.hotel-vernisage.ru
Hotel Orbita, Prospect Nepokorennykh, 4, tel. (+7 812) 309 87 62, www.spborbita.ru